Tuesday, July 04, 2006

2nd Day of MC~ and Still HURTING

I reckon I had too much sleep the previous days....my BioLogicAL Clock woke me up at 10 these two days....wad a surprise! I could sleep till 2 or 3 pm in the past if no one wakes me up. Am I getting OLD? Had coco crunch with milk for breakfast...not feeling hungry but I NEED TO take my painkillers....i feel so weird with a big big hole in my gum....and I hate that feeling of emptiness. Forget abt my nonsense, i am just plain whiny. *sobZ* Yeah! I read NEWSPAPERS...w/o falling asleep...

Btw, got my bonus, but I have decided to postpone ALL my "wish-list" to the future...I simply need money in my account! I need need need!!! I am broke.....no more prada wallet, no more gucci wallet, no more furniture (erm...i mean not at the moment, BUT wait for me IKEA!). But say "yes" to my canon ixus 65! I think i want u....or shld i get ixus 60? tell me please....

*I am bored at HOme* waiting for u to pick me for dinner. MY wound still hurts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home