Friday, April 11, 2008

Worried sick.

my lil one hasn't been eating properly these weeks. He seems healthy still, playing, wagging his tail, and attentive still....but when it comes to eating, he needs to be hoaxed. Even his favourite food, or the food he used to eat like egg, potato and broccoli...he isn't eating them now. He could go hungry and still refuses the food. "( Getting me really upset and daddy real frustrated when it comes to feeding him in the morning...read up a few forums, and the best answer is still to bring him to the vet.

So I shall tml, before heading to Taiwan on Sunday. Not too sure what the vet can do, but I guess I got to tell him that Fluffy isn't eating these days and am worried about his health. Could it be worms in his tummy? Hope not...hopefully, he can teach me how to get fluffy eating again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home