Saturday, February 06, 2010

It's a bright Saturday morning, and I'm awake early enough to eat the roti prata Dad bought for brother and me. But, I'm not feeling very happy. It has been like this for a long long time, and it doesnt help that I'm having PMS now! Break outs everywhere, it's damn annoying. And I'm STIILLL stressed, at work. I must really think of a way to handle these emotions of mine, if not I can foresee things will just get worse.

Finally, I found the bag I have been looking for. :) The right size and design! YEAH. But my bf keep saying it looks like a 包! U know, charsiew bao? But nvm, as long as I like sth, nobody can change my mind. haha.

Lesson in an hour's time, I got to go get ready. Visiting Cindini with Ranie & Chenyin after dance...we gona get our new costumes! *broke* ok bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home