Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back At WORK...LouSy MayBank~

*I love this Bottle...so small and cute*
Yeh, I'm back at AMK MayBank...my second home. So...it was yet another day full of tight dealines. Today is 5th ya? I've got DEADlines on the 7th and 8th....HOW HOW HOW to do, with this puny little brain of mine? I've got to buck up, and get up earlier....in case i gota take the damn cab again. Hmmmm....$10 salary, $5 go to cabby?

I like yesterdae night~
1) Katong Laksa - I promise I won't tell mama....cos u asked me not to! but again, taking painkillers made my stomach kinda weird....din manage to eat much. We'll go to the opp stall next time hor.......

2) Parkway Parade - Looking for that HAIRLESS teddy of the right size, but can't find. *sobz* Got Hammy's bathroom and bathing salt....that creature hasn't bathed for a long long time. I love this PooH bottle, thank yOu~ Got G.A.R.Y's CD too! SUPERWOMAN...yeah!


3) Marina South - Silly...my BishiBashi again lar....Photohunt & Matchup, haha.....my eyes nearly dropped out lar~

4) HOMe! - Waited for that damn creature to ROLL in the sand, which it chose not to. I wonder why....is the sand toooo coarse? It used to roll... *hmmm* Had soup which Mum made....and we secretly threw the 料 away...*luckily mom doesn't blog*...Phew!

BACK TO WORK! gona dance later at radin mas, and most prob coming back HERE for more work. tatatataa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home