Friday, September 01, 2006

today:
1) Ling and Ernest's last day in K**G
2) Me and YY's 2nd day after tendering
3) Kevin's first BLOG is set UP!
4) You went away for trekking
5) My first day using my IXUS 65!
6) It's TEACHERS' DAY

Wowwwwwwww................but, none of my business.

I m such an idiot. I dono how to upload the photos in my camera LEH! Or...is the USB port on my PC spoilt? I am gg to read the manual some day....but I INSTALLED already lah. I am getting dependent....come home quick dear~ need help

Today we had lunch at Coffee Club. Farewell for Ling and Ernest. Sooo many pple turned up! I super LUgi lah. I ate country pie worth like $8? i paid...................................$16 in the end. (total bill divide by alll the pple there....) i shld eat the most ex item there! or maybe, eat 3 country pies? wah ahahahaha I made Ling stand at the lift lobby to take photo with the K**G logo...embarrassed many. Upload the photos another day bahz....sickening PC... Wish ling ALL THE BEST! Soon it's gona be my turn~

Then it was walking up and down in office~ 'T' already really feel different. wooohooo. *btw...i miss u now. still on train? Or reached? hope u r safe.......* 540 pm : keep lappy and off I went. and more photo taking.

Den it was dance @ civil service club. Comp is on Sunday....lucks. Btw, I am gg to IKEA tml morning with HJ. My things in the room are overflowing lah. I NEED STORAGE. I am becoming impatient.......and my money is depleting. *matress coming tml! yeepie*

Oh, Kevin's bloggie has ME ME ME! *yo yo ting ting in the house!!* duh~ to babe: stop bullying me. I am "IN THE HOUSE" and I have no plans to get out....lalalalala

byebye, I gona figure out my camera.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home