Thursday, April 24, 2008

Alright, SOME achievement. Changed my bedsheets and wiped the tables and cabinets. :P In the mood today...BUT, my poor wardrobe is still in the same old shape. Ok, another day lah.
:) Fluff's watching me from a distance....sweet thing.

I am having a flu, with runny nose and breathing's rather short...oh no. Hope it will be cleared soon. Can't be like this on Sunday la.

Alrighty. Next week's gona be a brand new work week for me. I'm rather comfortable with my own-time-own-target and sleep-till-noon schedule. Useless as it seems, I am enjoying every minute of it. Life should be like this, isn't it? haha. Hmm, at least something to look forward to next week: Outing with the group on Wed. :)

I finally know what is the meaning of having too little time. There is so much to do, but too little time. Before marriage, there are many things to achieve...so, it's really important that I stay focused and try my best to achieve them, in case I regret for not trying hard enough. Some people might have differing views and different priorities...but I believe one knows best what his/her priorities are, and shld not let other factors prevent her from achieving her goals. I do not seek 100% understanding from closed ones, but at least I try my best to let them know my goals, and those who really know me, and understand how sad it is to not go after his/her dreams, will not blame me for that. :) I am glad my jQ boy knows, or at least doesn't stop me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home