Monday, April 21, 2008

I am glad I don't have to go back to work immediately after my Taiwan trip...
Today is the first day of leave in SG, and I am enjoying every minute of it, at home.
:)

I am so silly. Walked the dog to Singpost to get my driving license (long overdue...) and only to realise when I reached home that what I got was some letter from Prudential. Mission failed.
My license is now back at Comfort Driving Centre! :(
Gota make a trip down this week...

I've got lotsa things to do, which I am just SOoo lazy to start on them.
1) Pack my wardrobe. *but it's difficult with Fluff trampling all over my clothes!!*
2) Travel to ICON to shape my brow for the comp. *but I am soo lazy to travel!!*
3) Travel to CDC to collect my long overdue license.

Sunday is the Millenium comp. And it will be my two "first".
- 1st Standard Novice comp with Shenhong
- 1st Latin comp with Songwei

Well, didn't practise too much for standard, and it's quite raw. But the last lesson was good. Not too much pressure...just dance and improve faster. Latin wise, the competition seems to be strong this round, with new partnerships which are even stronger than before. I just learnt new things from Annie, which I m still trying hard to apply...had serious flaws, which I knew all along, but wasn't corrected. SOoo, I guess, I will continue to improve on the dancing and do my best for the 1st comp. It's a long journey, which needs persistence. I shall focus on myself, and not too much on the others. It will work. :)

Alright. Time to feed my lil one. *pumpkin rice!*
lurves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home