Saturday, February 13, 2010

The new year of TIGER

It's CNY again! :) mommy and daddy are busy in the kitchen now, while the lazy me is sitting in front of the tv. Guilty. Wells, I shall go complete the rest of the spring cleaning in a while...just a while. Heh. I shopped last min again at vivo, and failed once again. Only manage to get some top which looks like dress...but not dress. WTF. Am I too picky huh? Now I end up wearing old jeans. But nvm, I got new river island shoes, and accessories. Nice. Oh oh oh and new bag. Gd thing I didn't use it last week...

Just went to pray my gong gong. Weather's so damn hot la. But better than rain..think
Positive! Okie. I hope this new yr will be better for me. Especially at work, I hope things will be smoother and have less unnecessary stress. Let's work towards a more harmonious workplace...a more closely knitted family and a loving relationship.

Happy valentines day to my JQ boy! Love u!



Love my fluffy boy.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home