Friday, July 07, 2006

ShiTtY ShiTTY JOB!

I am drowning! Drowning in this pool of shit~ For three consecutive days, been gg home at 12 am, sleeping at 2 or 3 am, and waking up at 8....I can even dream of those reconciliation reports. Yesterday morning was horrifying, I couldnt open my eyes in the morning but still was a good girl, and decided to WAKE UP, take train to YCK den cab down to the client's place from the train station. So i reached YCK train station @ 945 and waited for cab till 1030! walk also reach liao OK.... *urrrrgh* den my insurance agent sms me, reminded me of our meeting....HE IS MY SAVIOUR! i screamed into the phone, i bet he thinks i am such a bitch.....tld him to pick me up inmmediately. And yup, efficient he was, he reached in less than 5 min. WOoHHooo..... I was yelling and cursing and swearing the whole journey to the client's place. Poor Ryan~pick a bitch up early in the morning just to hear her swear. Hahahaaaaaa......*not funny actually*

Work work work work work.....i want sleep, NOW. i wan shopping, NOW. I wan dance, NOW. I wan everything NOW!!! and NO WORK please............................

*bye* back to work. I hate this. Please bring me shopping tml~ I want my adidas pink sneaker....and my sweater....I WANT!!! *whineeey*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home