Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back from IKEA. * yeeeeeeeeeeiiiippppie ya ya* I am waiting for the day, My room is gona transform to my dream room! Clean, neat, white. I forego my bedside table though, which is my "must-buy" item. Cos my room's not big enough for it....my invoice amount : $1616.

1) Bed Frame
2) 6 drawer closet
3) BIG BIG BIG wardrobe which almost reaches my ceiling!
4) got MOM her long awaited vase for the living room

To Get:
1) Rug
2) Curtain
3) frame for my ART WORK....wooHOOooo
Optional: Floor Lamp

DATE of delivery is this
coming Tuesday ~ urgh, but I CANT. Dear is away....Daddy is working.....Tingting is working.....Saturday cant too.......Tingting is in Genting! final decision...16th Sept. What a long wait~ but, IT'S OK! Good things are meant to be waited...lalalalalala *matress is coming!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home