Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Am I being influenced by all the unhappy pple around me, or is something very wrong with me? I was the "radiant" one just a few weeks ago, but when Ling met me today for lunch, she agreed with me that I looked like shit. My whole face is filled with small pimples and flaky skin. ANd I am constantly stressed up, tired, lethargic, and I just feel uncomfortable with all the things around me. I was down with bad flu two days ago.......and I worked through the day sneezing and sneezing. I tried so hard not to take MC, but I ended up with one yesterdae. My colleague told me that if we take more than 5 MCs, we'll receive an email asking us to "watch out". haha. I think I'll get it one day........*fingers crossed*
btw, I am in real bad mood. No particular reason. Just easily frustrated with every single thing. I am stressed up, by the deadline, by my face, by my weakening body, by you. U probably won't see this entry. :) Cos I've been really close to you these days.....I can feel all the stress that you're feeling. It just spills over to me, u nvr eat ur meals....me too. U moody, so am I. You ran all around SG, so do I, cos I am with you running around too. I am not complaining, I just need to adjust to it. :(
I really don wanna be irritated by any of u. I am a lil sensitive to everything tt's happening. When I hear mom complain abt my aunts, I wanna close my ears to all unhappy things. Like, I have lotsa lotsa capacity to listen to everything? like please spare me from all these, cos I just need a break frm nonsense.
wadever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home