Wednesday, April 30, 2008

YY ME Connie!


Just back from Demsey with Connie and YY. Ling was terribly sick and Ash had to work late. But the little outing was good....a good catch-up with the girls. Heard Connie out on adulthood issues. I guess all of us had to go through it sooner or later, it's just where the issues are big or small. If there is love, trust and faith, nothing is impossible...I realise marriage is not that simple. It's about sharing....everything...both good and bad.



Hmm, home's rather quiet today. Dad's gone to Genting for the weekend...Mom's dancing, and Bro's working night shift. Just me and Fluffy. He's looking bored. :( Wells, I had lots of thoughts over what happened yesterday night, and I knew I have dealt with this wrongly. ok....i can only say HAPPY LABOUR DAY. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home