Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dance is up in my list again, cos of the upcoming competition in KL end of this month. We'll only do pre-am. I am starting to learn something new again for my walks, which I think this concept SHLD be final cos it just feels right.

I have sth that I wish I could tell 'her'. If you have made things clear to my frend, and sure that there is nth for him, please don't lead him on. I am a girl too, and I know her good it feels to have the attention, but grow up. If you are sincerely giving my friend a chance, you wouldn't have told him so frankly about how you felt, and so fast. AND. If that is the case, don't try to confuse people. I can see things quite clearly and I have been through that stage of yours. So, don't try to waste my friend's time just for the sake of the attention you are enjoying now. Yes, the more I mention the word 'attention', the more convinced I am that it's true. I am not stupid. I cannot tolerate such self-centredness, especially if that means 'fooling around' my friends. I can be quite mean, once I find out it's what I have deduced. Otherwise, I shall give u the benefit of doubt now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home