Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Continued...

Wells, I have more surprises! And more wishes.... :)
Thanks to :
Connie for being the first to send wishes thru mail....
Shenhong too, for wishing me on blog...
Betty, for wishing me WHEN I TELL HER "today is my bdae!"... hahaha
Huijing, who greets me all the way from Shanghai...
All my colleagues who ichatted me all the way from SG in the morning...making me feel so important.

Special thanks to 2 ladies (Mi Ryu & Hee Jin) I met in Seoul...who bought me a birthday cake and even surprised me by calling me into a dark room, with the candles all lit up. I am really very touched...cos these are people whom I only met for less than 2 weeks. Loves. I am a happy girl.

Connie and Yanling told me they bought my pressie, and claimed that it is very nice. I am sooo excited.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home