Monday, August 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....
I WISH FOR HAPPINESS...
&
HEALTH...
AND MY FRIENDS TO STAY BY ME...THROUGH MY UPS AND DOWNS...
THIS BIRTHDAY, I TOLD MYSELF...
TO CHERISH WHAT I HAVE..
AND TO LET GO OF WHAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE...


It's time to post some pix...not on the Seoul trip, but on some of the best presents I've ever had. :) This year, I have one of the best birthdays...simply because I can really feel the thought that went through my presents selection. My friends really know me quite, or rather, very well!



Our 2 lovely ladies from Seoul. Thanks for the surprise!
The 2nd cake cutting session in Seoul. Thanks Huimin for the lovely cake!
Yes, this one. :) Thanks twin for the pleasant 'delivery'! Siewlim, for the effort trying to 'hide' things from me...hehs.Wows. A very meaningful gift. A gold bracelet to match my tiffany necklace..and most imptly, I love the doggie. Thanks to baobei and connie babe for choosing such a nice gift.Lastly, Shenhong got me this black mini T...fit nicely ehs. Thanks so much for travelling all the way to Vivo just to pass me my prezzie. Appreciate it!

Thank you once again. Feeling the LUV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home