Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have done a few things...
Brought my vietnam-made costume for alteration....
Bought the stones for the choker (to be brought down to Gee's Creation tml!)
Oh, I have to check out the instant tan, hopefully I can get it imported and reach me on time....
Still, yet to book the hotel.

Going back to work tml, and it's the dept's paintball at Orchid Country Club.
Some regrets, cos i think it's gona be real violent. Hopefully I don't get bruises that are too visible. :P

Saturday is gona be packed.
- practice
- Source for sweat pants / visit the newly opened dance shoe shop
- bbq for the night (can fluff go, Adrian? shall ask him...)

Wells, having bad dreams all these days. They made me really irritated in the mornings, and very anxious indeed. Urghs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home