Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Today is the 3rd day at work and it gets busier by the day. I didn't realise how serious I look, until Stef ichatted me "why do u look so dead serious?". Haha...indeed, from the minute I stepped into office till I got off work, I spoke less than 10 sentences? Of course, excluding the need to talk to boss. Urgh, all in all, it's been a long time I have been so focused...though it was draining, I guess, I felt good that time wasn't wasted. I did not even dare to take mc when I am terrribly sick...with cough, sore throat, blocked nose and slight fever. I can't say the same for tml though...cos I feel twice as sick now. Shits.

Oh, and one of my frends...dono if I cant say her name...just entered a new phase in her life! I am so glad she finally found someone who knows how to treasure her. It's good to see someone smiling and looking so loved. :) Hopefully he is the one for u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home