Friday, December 19, 2008

It's time for my lil fluff!




It's Friday today! It's finally towards the tail-end of the audit. Office is quiet, but it's not a bad thing. 'Noises' are horrible these days. Well, everyone was seen packing even before it turned 6 today. Haha. I thought the official knock-off time is 615? So, jQ picked me at 615, the earliest ever and we headed to Orchard to do some shopping for his gift exchange. Whoah...I soo sooo like that gift he bought! I chose it anyway, I'm sure that someone will LOVE IT as much as I do. :) I can't wait to see her smile. Though the night was short, I sure enjoyed it.


There are things undone for the year.
1) That long long overdue gift for T
2) Time to pack that messy room of mine
3) Source for costume for 09


Just need to get all done real soon!! 3 items. OK, time for TV...Byeee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home