Monday, December 15, 2008

Well, it's really time to focus and do some work. Spent the entire weekend (at least the whole of sat) working at jQ's house...with no distraction, progress was much faster. But the hard work did pay off. I felt so relieved I could finally breathe, and sleep better at night. :)

On Sunday, I spent some time at home with mom. Accompanied mom to the supermart and brought fluff for a bath. Went to Seafood Paradise at Defu in the evening with jQ and his family...cos his grandma strike lottery. hee...but, I didn't eat much cos my stomach wasn't too good. A nice way to end the weekend.

December is indeed a month packed with activities. Didn't have the time to shop for xmas gifts for exchange....and of cos, nothing to wear to YY's ROM. Oh no oh no...and what to wear for the showcase for the studio's year-end function? I must do some serious shopping this Friday after work. Ok, let me see what we have in the coming weeks:

17/12 (Wed) - Boss bdae celebration dinner
20/12 (Sat) - Xmas gathering cum house warming @ Ling's place
27/12 (Sat) - Xmas gathering for sistas
28/12 (Sun) - YY's ROM
31/12 (Wed) - Annie Dancesport yr-end function

It's really fast...how time flies. What are some of the significant happenings in 2008 for me?
- experienced 2 overseas audits.
- went through numerous change of bosses and restructuring in the dept
- went through the first retrenchment exercise in my career
- jQ boy and me applied and got our house @ Cityview
- joined Annie Dancesport family/partnered SW and made great improvements
- brother went to Iran for work
2008 will soon be history. And for the new year, I am going to continue to do well in dance, and put in more effort at work. With all the changes happening at work, it wasn't easy to stay focus. jQ and I will continue to work towards our bright future...by saving more. :) Spend more time at home too, and give some personal space to myself. Read more, learn more. Go 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home