Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Officially ended my cny celebration with losses!!! Firstly lost to sw over just abt an hour, and then at ade's house with doubled payout at the last min! I am making losses for the first time!!! Argh. Haha...

Feeling a little...nostalgic now. I know my emotions are always this random. Yea...but I guess there are always some memories that will always come to u once in a while, and still aches like how it used to feel in the past. Do I want to turn back time? No. But I do wish I was the me now back then. Then things may be very different, and perhaps it wouldn't ache this much when those memories flood my mind now. Sobz.

Save me. I am feeling all sooo...yucky. Goodnight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home