Sunday, April 25, 2010

A few things I should feel very glad about.

1) MY PARENTS ARE BACK!!!!! yeah-ness
2) Practice was great and the dancing feels better. COolll
3) Ranie and Eugene's are joining us for the KL comp on 9th May. Wowww.
4) My cough's getting slightly better. :)
5).... Most importantly, there isn't anything to feel sad or to worry about. :D

Today was dance, dance and more dance. Lesson in the afternoon and met up with JQ. Had a late lunch and he accompanied me to S&G to get my RayRose dance shoes. Parted with $220 :( But yeah 2 1/2 inches dance shoes are much easier to dance with than those damn 3 inches-look-nice-but-damn-painful shoes. Then it was back to studio again. Met up with Ranie, my best friend at dance. haha. Gossiped, and then basically practised really hard till ten. Then all of us went for supper at Yong He...and now, at JQ house. That's my day. :) Looking forward to next week's comp and then KL comp...Wish me lotsa luck, and I just wanna do my best. Lucks to all the competitors, Ranie & Eugene, Debra & Aaron, Lynette and PT, Karen and Louis...I hope I didn't miss out anyone.

Nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home