Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dance...I'm getting confused. After two years under annie, I've learnt alot. And it's a good thing everytime I practise, I discover sth different. But it's also very frustrating at the same time when u wonder WHEN u will ever get it right!

Booo. :( so when will I ever achieve that standard I've been longing for?

Ok. I'm at j won at wheellock now. Doing my hair, the stylist put on rollars and promised it won't be that kinda auntie curls. I thought I promised not to perm! But she said this is just to make my hair curl in...oooooh, please pray that it will turn out well and I'm coming back even at this high price.

So what else...been busy at work but I'm learning alot, not just the technical part of it, but I'm definitely growing in this organisation. In every aspect. :) so jiayou ting ting.

And I shall stop being lazy!!! Shall go and do mask, give my skin a gd scrub and be pretty! No dancing today... I shall give my tired body a break. Time to rejuvenate. Beautiful Saturday~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home