Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oooh, my muschles are POPPING OUT! haha... practice was great. It is one month to comp, and gd thing we realise time is running out, and what we lack is stamina. Ranie and Eugene were FINALLY back, and great, they signed up for the comp too. So, we enthusiastically tried out new training regime - nonstop dancing for 15 - 20 min. Out target is 40 min. No stopping, no talking, no drinking. So, it's a good start I have to say. :) My face, body and thighs turned red and I was sweating like a pig, but it felt good.

After lsn, we drove to Adam Food Centre for supper. And, the stupid iPhone map brought me to nowhere. So damn confusing! Ranie and I were like playing amazing race. :X Nervous ok? So I almost gave up when I say ADAM ROAD, and when I asked ranie to check our location, I already reached. damn. Well, positively...it was fun. Making THREE u-turns was erm, fun.

Chatting with my ex KP colleague...and.... :( I realise time is running out for meee........how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home