Sunday, July 09, 2006

ten reasons why we NID to change our dance partners:
1) He is getting too OLD for us
2) U are losing the FEEL for him
3) He is losing the FEEL for u
4) He never changes his costume
5) He never changes his look
6) He never thinks he is wrong
7) He never wanted to learn from others
8) He never wanted to groom himself for practise
9) He never praises his partner when she makes an effort to look good
10) Dancing with HIM is no longer happy



*this guy wanna strip lar*

Danced today~ woo hoo, so many arnd....made me Sooo high. I always practise harder with ppl arnd. Craziness today, we did a formation dance by dancing in a circle with all different steps and movements. the aunties were staring at us...and laughing~ horribly horribly boliao. That stupid guy wanted to flash himself with "sex bomb", duh~~ please train up first!! haha...save my eyes. I love my ADIDAS shoe...luckily I din get that pink one. Shenhong's bad goes better with my outfit today and I forced him to carry my bag (damn sissy can...), while i sling on to his.

*CLEO new cover girl*

Brought mommy to katong laksa after settling our RELIGIOUS matters.... i still think the laksa taste better than tt one opposite....you keep saying i am BIAS.... *hmmmph* i love to see u sweat, woo hoo....

Soo, yesterdae was tiring....worked in the morning till 2pm. btw, BaoBei Ling and ConnieBabe are soooo horrible. They got me jealous by calling me damn may times, putting me on the speaker from office. U just wan to show me tt u 2 are enjoying ur time with each other without me rite? I have a big heart...i have my YANRONG and ASHLEY....no more baobei and babe liaoz. I angry many~ u better make up for my misery by gettin me my GUCCI. thanks. U picked me from AMK and we went for late lunch at TPY, foodie was good! Looked for adidas shoes at queensway for the whole afternoon, and u got the WRONG size! pray that u feet continues to grow lah...but anywae, it is not tt bad...I've got good taste. The color is nicer than that GOLD one..... *wink* Then it was korean food at Taka....bully me, and I want to eat korean food EVERYday...and force tt kimchi down ur throat. Ended with Kbox...which sux. NO MORE kbox...I want partyworld. say bye bye to kbox... argh...k, i wanna slp. Bye.



*we bargain & got it at $83*

*see that KIMCHI...wooo*

*the LeFtovers...kimchi kimchi I LOVEEE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home