Saturday, September 02, 2006

I am tOOO bored~ waiting for dance

*super FREE now*
The new mattress arrived! Nice.
Sooo.....I tried to upload photos from my handphone. It's working leh...so must be the installation of the digicam got problem lor. Must wait for you to come back help Ting Ting check out. I'm being really random, cos these photos were taken like quite SOME time ago~

How is BeeBee now? Trekking in forest and swamps? Bring me please....you claimed that I can't carry the 13kg bag. I CAN CAN CAN....pls bring me. heee...I am sucha nuisance. Time to load ur photos! I know u r gona kill me, but.......................... i am sucha sweet little girl.


Went JB. Had burger while waiting for your car to be washed.

*me and babe during course. heee....lawrence calls her PARTNER*

*we are irritating. took photos in front of course instructor....we are SICK*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home