Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I have a choice to hide it, or to show it. I've decided to hide.

Maybe it doesn't really matter even if my greatest fear happens to be the truth, as long as I can face it. Maybe the best way is not even talking abt it, and letting myself be alone for as long as I need. What is affecting me now? I dont know. My reaction is going to determine how things will become in the future, without concrete solutions to problems which don't even seem like problems themselves, I have no choice but to leave it.

It's so weak of me being a girl. Maybe I've got to learn to be a woman. Like it or not, I'm becoming one.


When you find a friend to depend on, the friend becomes ur enemy someday. When you find someone to depend on the next day, he becomes ur greatest worry. How do I prevent all these from happening? Enjoy their companionship, and never go overboard, in every single way. Distance......is the solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home