Monday, October 02, 2006

Phew~ I have finally done my clearance. Soo absent minded, this idiot tingting. I shall leave the details out, cos this is just so loser of me. I am always, yes ALWAYS scatter-brain. Someone just reminded me...actually told me that she is angry with me, and initially I just can't remember what I have done. I promised to meet her last week, last last week, go on trip, do this and that, and I CAN'T get my lousy brain to work! I think I made soo many friends angry...by forgetting to do this and that, and made them sooo neglected. I only remember those things that pple remind me and FOR THAT PARTICULAR day only. Oh gosh, give me a walking organiser that reminds me to do things every hour! Thanks v v v much. Small little things I forget, become a BIG issue to many...cos it just happens sooo many times. I AM SO SORRY my dear friends. I think Conniebabe and BB Ling wanna kill me too, cos I just never go for their "happiness many" outing so many times, cos always dance and dance, or just nvr turn up cos no mood, no money etc. Sisters...I just met some the other day during Jiana's housewarming. I realise how much I really miss them. Sobbbzzz.

Oh, really I need to thank you for scolding me. You shld be angry this time lah...I think many pple will agree with u, Ting Ting is always absent minded and 不认真...always one ear in one ear out. OOOpppss...sick sick sick.

Conniebabe: so sorry I think I made u angry today, or maybe I just pissed u off. Made u walk all the way to Caltex and no seat for u...den nvr go take photo with u too. I was very rushed (ya..rushed like always...i will try to change. k?) and thinking abt my timesheet problem. Now I am the issues-many one.

Jing: We'll go for Msia ok? Cos I have no money already...and I really owe u alot alot alot of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Huifang: I wanted to send u off...but I am so forgetful and "heartless"...Hope u are ok in London!

Sisters: I am really sorry I always can't make it for the gatherings. Cos they're always on Saturday evenings! I have dance EVERY week.... :( This Saturday's gathering I probably will be there. I shall give dance a miss this week...to celebrate Ade's and Yee's birthday.

Dear: Sorry to always trouble u and Adam...last time I forget to take passport from ur car. Today so mafan u and Adam again...all due to my carelessness.

Desmond: I forgot to copy the photos again. Sorry.....

Shenhong: I forgot to treat u...... :( But i am broke now. Ai yo.

**** kill me ****

Just gota get those planning out for goodness sake. Pardon me, if I make u all angry. I need just a lil time. SO SORRY!

Tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home