Tuesday, October 10, 2006


I've finally gone to the library, and I realise that it's not that I hate to read. But my experience with books were bad...text books, story books which I was forced to read in school. Nothing seemed interesting, or maybe i shld say nothing seemed relevant to my life back then. Reading became a chore, and for impatient pple like me...I just wanna finish it. Yup, read for the sake of reading. Now I've just given myself another chance to discover the art of reading. Haha~

So, there I was at the NLB near Bras Basah...looking for self-help or self-improvement books...like how to manage your time, how to organise your life....in the end, this book captured my attention and i was like, YES, I've got to read this!! "HOW TO FIX EVERYTHING"...it's kinda cute. Divided the book into broad catergories like home appliances, daily annoyances etc...and tells u ways to fix things up. Saw one farnie part abt how to untangle your phone cord...! and how to fix a repositioned contact lens. hmmmmmm.....

The other book I got was abt office survival skills....specially catered for women. I think I need it lah....and good preparation for my new job! I've yet to read it...hope it's useful. :)

Had a talk with HJ about partnership. Things come with a price, I realise. Why are we always not happy in dance? What issit tat we wanna achieve? I asked myself.....in dance, I never want it to be my career, cos it's not meant to have a price-tag tagged to it. Do I want to climb higher? yes. Reason? You'll never see the end to learning in dance. There are more to discover at every single stage...learning the techniques, learning the feel, learning the art of competition, learning the art of communication, learning to fail, and learning to pick urself up. Partnership is just one of the many aspects of dance. With every partnership, new problems arise, yet there are new opportunities to discover. How are u going choose to see them? Will things be fine soon...?

*dear I have feelings too, I hope u understand. I understand what you are going thru, and I am supportive of everything you are doing. When I feel down or frustrated, it is cos of the situation, not cos of u. While I understand and try my best to do what is best for u, will u do the same?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home