Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm feeling kind of...uneasy....Mom didn't seem too happy when I came home just now. I hope it's just becos I did not iron the clothes, and nothing else. Showed me a face and responded coldly to my questions. SIgh...it's so easy to make pple upset. I'm gona iron HALF of the basket of clothes tml. SURE I WILL!!

Just back from Bugis shopping with HJ. Sobz...no bag for her. That bag that she wans huh....always cannot get one, i think better go buy the PVC and ask someone to tailor make. :P Ya, SHE BOUGHT THIS TOP ... which i said looks like prisoner lor. actuallie..................................yes, it looks like prisoner. Now the trend is, either u look like prisoner, or u look like sailor, or u look pragnant, or u look like.....zebra crossing. eh-hem. Had apple struddel opp bugis junction, nice. We were talking abt those ghostly experiences...I was describing abt this ghost underneath the bed and all...when suddenly a guy walked into the shop behind me, and I was scared outa my wits. I was a loser again! really jumped up and face turning white... bleh.

Dear got a jab...poor thing. Hope his itch goes away! U told me "ur hand hand pain..." so cute~ Going Genting tml night...yeappiie! Hugs. I WAN TO WIN MONEY LAH... Gota help connie babe buy her "keep fit" tea, remind me ok?

Xuebin is gona treat me to dinner tml!!! I WAN ABALONE and SHARKS FIN and.....let me think over it later in my dreams bah. haha~

*********************** sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ***********************************


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home