Friday, December 08, 2006



I love my family....no matter how far u may be away from me. We spent chinese new years together, mothers' days at gonggong's house, and fathers' days too....our birthdays....weddings, gatherings....so frequently. Together with gonggong during his last days....in the hospital, together. These are the closest relatives of mine......I'll miss all of u.


I remember the last family photo we took when auntie annie comes back.....grandpa was around. Now, only left popo. :( I was 15.... Auntie Maggie says all will be back for Kor Kor and my wedding... heee. Then who will we see in our family photo then? Will all be around?




*Jolyn & Jie Jie*



I see Jolyn grow from a baby to a young pretty girl today. I carried her in my arms when she was just a few days old...walked around in Ginza plaza while she slept soundly...."Jie Jie" was the first person she called. Now she is leaving, and I believe she is gona turn into a wonderful young lady in Australia. All the best to you, my beloved cousin.



*Jo, Marcus, Daryl*


These children grow so fast........ the next time I see all of you, do you still remember me...Ting Ting jie jie?


*nicole baby**auntie annie & Mom*

*auntie maggie & auntie annie*





All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home