Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My birthday photos are finally up, click on the link on the RHS.

When it comes to blogging these days, I've got so much inside, but can hardly put any in writing, either cos I'm not sure who's gona read them, whom I may be targetting here, or I am simply not expressive anymore, or maybe, I just never get the chance to sit down quietly to gather my thoughts. In the past, if I was unhapy about something or felt hurt or neglected in a relationship, I will cry, and kept hanging on to the negative feelings and a heated argument would most likely follow when I see him. But it's no longer happening now, I could scream and threaten over the phone like a baby, but by the time he appears, chances are I have forgotten what I was so emotional about. I would leave him puzzled, wondering if I have split personality or if I have memory failure. I just couldn't find those emotions anymore after some time and again, I wish I could, or maybe not...I can't even make up my mind if I was hoping to have a quarrel. Argh. Why is my mind in a total mess again?

I am feeling the PMS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home