Thursday, August 09, 2007

My 25th Birthday




Thank you all who remember this special day, 30th July. This year's birthday is great...I couldn't ask for more.

jQ: U gave me the loveliest little thing, which is going to accompany us for the many many years to come. Hooters was good, with the nice wings! Love u.

Babes: The celebration at Riverside Indonesian restaurant was hilarious, as usual...corny jokes that kept me laughing till my jaws almost dropped. Thanks for the puppy carrier, babes!

Sisters: Had steamboat at bugis....although not everyone was present, I still felt the love from all of u! Looking forward to Ping's bdae this Sunday~

Mom & Dad: Mom got me a small cake, had a mini cake cutting session at home. I am old already, mom...25! :) I wish to spend my every year with mom/dad/jQ/kor and fluffy!

DBS: The best present I had this year was the promotion letter that came 1 day late, on 31st July 07. Although these people do not read my blog, I want to thank Teresa, Sock Noi and Siew Lim for making this promotion possible. They gave me alot of support and help that I needed, and really...I learnt alot from them during the past 10 mths. Thanks... :) Thank you Nad/SL/Connie for the cake. It tasted great...and you pple really surprised me in the PANTRY!

HJ: I'm glad we are talking now. U seem happier too, and thanks for ur wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home