Sunday, July 29, 2007

Say HI to your new home! FLUFFY...

28/7/07 - The day I brought Fluffy home! Fluffy is 2 1/2 months old....and has very adorable little eyes, which looks very innocent when he wants to come out of his cage. It was a rainy day when I brought him back. I guess Fluffy was cold sitting in the car this afternoon, and like a baby, it shivered alittle, and jQ quickly up the temperature. :) jQ drove with added caution this time...afraid that Fluffy might just fall off my lap.

Great! Mommy wasn't very scared of him, and instead kept stroking his soft fur and mom thinks Fluffy looks like a stuff toy. Dad loves him too...and even tried to comb Fluffy's hair. Dad was very excited and kept calling him 旺旺. Hmmmph, I told him a million times he's called Fluffy, but he insisted on wang wang. So, I've to recognise that Fluffy's got a chinese name like us now. I can't take pics of it too, cos MOM thinks the shots are harmful to the puppy. Gosh, Mom is OVER protective. hahaha, alright, so this explains why there's no pic of him now.

Hmm, fluffy's nose and bottom of the legs are a bit yellowish cos of the stains. I hope he outgrows them soon. and he'll be white again! Love to Fluffly, and goodnight. Hope he will enjoy the stay with us! <3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home