Sunday, August 05, 2007

My sweet little one


I'm feeling like a new mom. but, to a puppy. Fluffy's actually a very intelligent little one! It needs only to be taught for 2 days to pee and poo in his play pen on newspaper. Very impressed. And he doesn't pee in his sleeping cage...instead he waits to be taken out before he does his business. ^__^ But he knows how to emotionally blackmail me too, with his whines. And he loves to "call" you leaning against the fence, with 2 legs standing, and waving to u with his paw. I, or rather the whole family, especially dad can't resist this, and will give in to carry him out of the pen. CLever one. I can't explain how I feel, but he brings me lotsa joy and happiness. But, perhaps the sweetest thing is that whenever I say "fluffy", he will run to you no matter what he's doing. He's so sweet.
My LOVE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home