Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Been missing in action for a while, not meeting many friends nor engaging in any activities. Well, been busy doing my "own things"...and not progressing very well. haha, only certain ppl know what I am doing during this leave. :)

Btw, decision: to continue Latin but I am not sure how the timing will be like. Also there are certain things we gota work on, appearance....technique. I think we shld practice with no music for some time. Do all necessary details...let's see how it goes. Gg back for lesson on Sunday again, please let us improve.

ok, there's nth very happening in my life for the moment, so NO PICs. keke.

Events lined up:

1. dance night at OCC on fri
2. Yee's baby full mth (oops, issit sat or sun?)
3. Hot pot at Adrian's on Sat
4. Back to latin on Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home