Friday, November 02, 2007

Today's slightly better, but in the morning it was still bad. I think my imagination is really too wild, and it's been a long time since I felt so negative and outa control of myself. Been confident, and positive. Where had all these gone to? Well, I guess things are getting better now, cos I realise I was my OWN enemy. Thinking far too much.

Well, I have just decided to go back to the girl I used to be. First step: rebond my hair tml! I know it's short la, but I just hate how my hair curls at the back. It's just too 'auntie'. I hate how the red looks too....hmmmmm. I don like it. ok, cheers to me....

Bringing Fluffy to the Botanical Gardens tml with Kiki and Connie. :) I hope they wont torture my baby. heeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home