Saturday, November 03, 2007

For a very long time, I haven had such a wonderful Saturday. Woke up at 715am (early dan weekdays!) for my driving lesson at the other side of the island. I am quite a skilled driver already laaaa :P Test is just round the corner! Den i met jQ boy at his house, cos I had 2 long hours to kill before heading for Shunji Matsuo. Well, it didn't turn out as disastrous, or rather as futuristic, as the last 2 times. I think I just need to be very firm as to what I don't wan. So now my hair is normally straight, short and boring.

Met Connie and Kaimin to spend the afternoon at Botanical Gardens with my lovely Fluffy. Kaimin decided to call him BISCUIT since he responds to this much more positively than his own name. HAsss. Babe took many photos of my little one. *she's gona transfer to me soon* Fluffy a.k.s Biscuit had soo much fun chasing after pigeons and playing with little kids. The three girls were even more exhausted at the end of the session. Soo, at about 7 we drove to Crown Centre at Bukit Timah for some western food, while Fluffy lay comfortably on my lab. Had lamb chop which was sooo tender. I will go back there again :) Den it was dessert at this dessert bar at Serence Centre. The ice-cream was reasonably priced and very delicious. We had soursop and black glutinous flavour, but didn't get a chance to try the teh tarik one. *Fluffy was on my lab once again!* After filling our stomach with delightful food, three of us (oops, 4) went to pick Ling up and off we went to West Coast mac. Walked Fluffy for a lil while, and den again we sat down for some food and drinks. I feel like a complete glut. ^__^ but enjoying every moment of being one. Had a great day today....all my worries diminished into thin air.

I'm looking forward to my leave. And hopefully, this month will end with a high note. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home