Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sunday is the Sunny Low competition, and I've been practising really hard, much harder than before. I know that we have improved, and people have been telling me that too. But I am very stressed, simply because I realise improvement is not relative to ourselves, but relative to the compeititors. It all depends on how fast we improve relative to one another. SO how have the others progressed? Connie just told me that it's now not the time to think of all these, and it's time to increase our confidence level. *hee...babe is a non-dancer but she understands these* SMART.So I've got my first Ray Rose. It feels very seasoned the first time I wore it, unlike supadance / international dance. Though it's more expensive, I think it's worth it. Oh, did I mention it's 3 inches? SHenhong got a new hair do too...honestly, it looks much better now. It's call TWIST. Done by Alvin, FUNAN KIMAGE. Thanx!

Let me do my best, and give me lotsa luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home