Friday, December 14, 2007

Okies. I got my boots already. *ooo, did I mention I gona take Singapore Airlines and it's gona be business class?* yeah! ^__^ Leaving on the 12th instead of 6th and it's gona be winter. I've got my scarf too...leggings....leg warmers...
It's friday and I am not going anywhere. Today has been a very very tiring day, as I reached office at 810am. It's breakthrough....but I realise, if I want to I can be early. STRESS from the top works. Nah, the new head of audit arranged a sharing session which starts at 830 SHARP so noone is to be late. Very heavy topic that early in the morning, about setting expectations, and changing the way we work. Bottom line: It's gona be tough competition amg one another in the dept, and ONLY performers get rewarded. From what I infer, there won't be any average performer...either u win or u lose. No more slacking for me.
And also, I have decided to end Latin with my partner. It's called 'stop & go' as quoted from someone. :) When you cant go any further, stop. I know what I am doing...I don't wanna be like soccer players on the field who run up and down, get very very tired, but not scoring a single goal. I want results...not ONLY hardwork. If the partnership, for whatever reason, makes me run and run, but never strike any goal, I shall not continue.
Fluffy's time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home