Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wells wells, small little things make my day. Just like how this make-up pouch made me smile whole night. *though I bought it myself for $25* expensive...that's what my bf commented. I got it from a shop beside the HK Cafe at Cine, I really love those coin pouches, tissue holder the carry. All those girlish-countryside-looking accessories drove me crazy. The shop owner said they are all from Japan. I swear I so gona get the tissue holder...when my bf's not around. :P If not he'll nag the whole night. SOOoooo nice. Maybe if I'm meeting babe later, I shall go with her. She won't scold. haha. <3<3
Read Connie's blog, and realised I forgot to blog about the Chong Qing hotpot at Adrian's. Well...pics are all with babe, so I stole this one from her. For all I remembered about that day, it was a short, but warm evening spent with my crazy people. I like hotpot...especially with these ppl. More More More! Well...so when's the xmas party? Please don't organise it on 24th ya? I'm booked by sisters!!! But I don't wanna miss this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home