Saturday, December 08, 2007

Rested for the entire Friday and practically sleeping throughout and today inclusive. Am I wasting time or do I simply need the rest and not feel so guilty? What's wrong with sleeeping... Urgh, but I wanted to pack my wardrobe. I didn't...practising at West Coast in a while. Somehow I didn't really wanna think about Latin cos it makes me depressed. Mom told me what to do, but I haven't decided if I should heed her advice. Mom's partner gave the same advice. Wells, we'll see.

The year is coming to an end. This year has been a great year for work and love...and I hope it carries forward to the next year. I will work hard and achieve my best. I shall continue to be efficient, and responsible for my work, and complete all my projects on time and take up new challenges. Give me a healthy body...hmm I shall rest more and eat better.

It still comes back to dance. I think it pains me to know that I am not achieving much, and not able to progress the way I intended to. The answer will come to be soon enough I think......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home