Friday, January 18, 2008

17th Jan - Thurs

I just read Mom's email and I feel very relieved, and much better now. I have misunderstood her and she felt upset, but it was inevitable since I din have the chance to talk to her about how I felt about her. At least this cleared up the air, although it resulted in a little misery for both of us. I hope she feels better after reading my reply...whatever I felt was normal for someone who is concerned about her family.

I feel slightly sick today, maybe homesick? Yesterday night, I finally dreamt of my little Fluffy...I realise I dreamt alot! For the past few nights, I have been dreaming about different dogs...but never for once it was Fluffy. hehee...i think he has been trying to reach me! But the distance was simply too far for him, so he asked other dogs to try to send his regards to me? hahahahahah. I am silly. But I chose to believe it's true!

I lost SGD200 that jQ gave me. I put it in my pocket, and sent for laundry. I am so sorry...I really am. I told the hotel counter staff and she is trying her very best to check things out for me. I may ask for compensation, we'll see how. But i'm sorrry darling. :(

It's gona be lunch time soon. Well, I forgot to update that every evening, I have a different kinda dinner. We went to little tokyo, korean town as well as chinatown. Thanks to the GM who brought us there. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home