Tuesday, January 15, 2008

12 JAN (Los Angeles) - Sat

I just spoke to jQ on the phone, and I don’t know what got into me I actually cried. Other than the TV which made me feel tt there are ppl arnd, I suddenly realize I am alone, in a far far away country. I guess there is always company back in the country, colleagues, friends, fluffy, family, bf, I am seldom alone, not even when I am sleeping. Now, I am. No wonder I feel such difference.

It is now 1129pm. But my clock on the lappy still shows 321pm. jQ still has 1 whole day while I am going to bed soon, after mom calls. *waiting* I’m having a flu now, expected. I hate the TV shows here, browsed thru all 62 channels and none is Chinese. !! Urgh. I feel like watching Taiwanese variety shows.

Traveling business class definitely feels …. Like a pig.
It’s just eating non-stop, and I’m not talking about snacks, but full course meals! But it’s really very comfy, as the seat is very spacious and can be converted into a bed, where I lied down flat. The blanket is also not those towel-like material ones, but more like comforter. All these made the flight an enjoyable one, which didn’t feel quite like 16 hours.

Ok, this is very funny. Mom just called…and I talked to my lil one. Hahaha. Mommy carried Fluff up on her lap and put the receiver next to his ear. I said “fluffy! Do u wan biscuit? Carrot?” Mom told me that Fluffy kept turning round and round in search of me, and he was very excited. Haha, just by hearing this I felt as though I have seen my lil fluff. Love.

Tml is Sunday. (Mon in sg) Where shall I go?
Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home