Tuesday, January 15, 2008

13 JAN (L.A) – Sunday

Woke up way earlier than what I used to in SG, but I felt tired. Just had breakfast and I am back in the hotel. It is 10+ am. I will only be going to the mall later…Currently feeling lethargic. It always feels good hearing jQ’s voice. Spoke with him at 7+am, and he was at Mustafa!

Had a nap for 2 ½ hrs, which I spent probably more than half the time turning and tossing. By the time I showered and stepped out of the hotel it was arnd 3pm. Walked to Macy Plaza…it wasn’t fantastic, just a small mall which is rather old. Downtown looks like a ghost town on weekends, very few cars, and the streets are very quiet. This makes me homesick. The buy of the day: 2 pieces of lingerie from Victoria Secrets! Good buy. Oh, did I mention lunch? It sucks, had Carls Junior, can u believe it it’s my first time. Didn’t find the food appetitizing back in SG, and INDEED the burger tasted bad. No chilli sauce makes it worse.

It’s only the second day and I’m sick of bacons, pasta, chops…searched high and low for some Japanese/Chinese/Korean food, till my feet hurt. And we ended up in Westin’s 35th Floor’s ‘LA Prime’. This is where all rich men dine :P Had this plate of 6 big shrimps and it costs USD33…there goes our daily allowance. There, we had a scare. Stef nearly lost her corporate card. Ok, nights…I’m gona read up and prepare for work tml. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home