Wednesday, January 09, 2008

THREE more days. I'm really having mixed feelings, afterall it's my first time in L.A., and my first time taking a 16 hr flight. And it is for work, and not for play. Don't laugh, but it's the first time gota look after myself, and for 2 whole weeks. No boyfriend to carry my things, or take care of my meals. No friends. Just me, my work, colleagues...and time is tight for the heavy workload. And I got to do a good job! Ok, I'm giving myself far too much stress.

Wells, I can't bear to leave Fluffy. He's lying beside me now. He's always around me... I'm so gona miss him. He's an adorable lil one. I love fluff.

Urgh, my mind is in a mess. I got to remember to bring my camera charger. I have yet to pack! ok, I'm gg to do so now. byeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home