Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year to all & Welcome 2008!

This year there wasn't any celebration for me. I spent the evening with jQ at Wisma eating Teppanyaki but I think it doesnt taste as good as before when it was at Bugis. I remember the beansprouts are saltier those days... :( now it's kinda blend. Anyway, Orchard road was quite peaceful, to my surprise. I wonder where all the people went to party. I reached jQ's hse way before midnight, and watched TV quietly in the cosy room. That was how we welcomed the new year.

Today is the 1st day of the brand new year and it was a happy happy one. Woke up and ktv-ed at Orchard Partyworld with mom, aunt maggie, grand-aunt, and jQ. Been a long time since I sang, but I could still hit those keys! yeah. *oops forgot to take pics* Then mom and the aunts went to watch a concert and the 2 of us went home. jQ slept and I made mashed potato for my lil one, den walked him. Met a few doggie frends at the park... :) Then it was dinner at vivo...nth much, walked arnd and I'm home! Fixed the spoilt modem and I'm blogging again. crap.

Wells, I am having this phobia for work. Tml is the start of the hectic year...gota do lotsa preparation for the LA trip...and it's only 11 days away. Shhiiiveer. Please pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home