Thursday, December 27, 2007

FOUR more days to year 2008.

I hope they get by fast and I'll get to start a whole new year with a whole new me again! This year has been rather smoothsailing and one which in I grew alot, in terms of my career, and as a person. But towards the end of the year, things became rather stagnant, and I started to slack off. no no...I don't want that to continue.

Here, I'm trying to think of my new year resolution. New year reso is definitely NOT just for kids, but for self-motivated people who constantly want to improve his/her life. I'm currently in a very nua state, with my room in a mess. So, here u r:

- I shall keep my room clean. Wardrobe's gona be cleared and ONLY pretty clothes stay. All other will go. :)
- I shall make myself a pretty girl next year. No more ugly hair... :) I shall keep my hair long again.
- No more being late at work! Take care of my health, NO MCs! Prepared for new challenges, and continue to learn...to make decisions. Stay focused.
- Give dance a final shot. Practise well, practise hard.
- SAVE MONEY. Cut down on credit card expenses.
- SLEEP early. before 12. so please chase me away if u see me online after this hour. thx.
- Gym. Gym. Make time for this twice a week, and keep to it!
- I wish jQ continue to have a gd year in 2008.

I LOVE 2007. And will continue to ENJOY 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home