Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MERRY XMAS - belated :P

Obviously I have been enjoying this festive season and wasn't in time to say MERRY XMAS to all of u here.

I'm back at work, and there are only 4 of us in the team back here...

The eve was spent with sisters and the "liabilities"...this year we had a full attendance with Jun back from New Zealand. There were 6 liabilities altogether. Have u figured out what that means oredie? Had steamboat as usual. The fun part was of course the gift exchange and I got....IPOD nano leather casing, which I love...OF COS. sheeesh. No photos yet cos, silly me didn't charge my camera, and am gg to steal photos from sisters' facebooks. :)

Xmas day itself was pretty relaxing. Slept till noon before jQ, me and Fluffy went to IMM to pick mom and dad up from their marketing and then off we went to Grandma's house. It's been a real long time since grandma's hse was filled with so much laughter. Aunt maggie's back with Jo and Daryl so all of us gathered. Fluff was pretty scared to see so many ppl crowded at Po's house, and his tail was perpetually down the entire time. hahah, poor thing. Picture's not up again! Cos I can't upload in office. :P Ended the night at a bbq with jQ and his partners, customers, and suppliers.

BACK TO WORK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home