Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm blogging like crazy. Simple reason: Haven't updated for long.

I am stressed at work, with my new audit. My brain is so scattered....and I don't really have a good feeling about this. I really need to calm down, clear my thoughts, and do it. Step by step. Meanwhile, let me rest my mind.

Have I been too hard on myself? I care so much about what others think, and most importantly, I try to meet expectations of people. The more people treasure you, the higher their expectation of you, and the harder to meet their expectations consistently. Deep in my heart, these people matters. Alot. Wells...I shall just do what I can and continue to be sincere. I get upset easily too these days. Nvm...just one thing I have to do. FOCUS. Do what is necessary, work, play, friends. I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home