Sunday, February 03, 2008

This is probably the most unprepared CNY. I have no new clothes, cos I wear EVERY single new piece the very next day. Wells, I maybe jeans this year...it gets more and more casual as the years go by. Maybe I shld dress Fluffy up instead...nah.

:( Mom and dad are.....having cold war. I can understand both sides, but I can't seem to let them understand each other. Though I kept telling mom why dad feels the way he did, I can't really say the same to dad, cos dad is the most stubborn person I've ever seen. Second to brother, maybe.

I've been back for almost a week. But everyday has been very stressful for me, mentally. Broke down a few times...I just hope that people can give me little bit more understanding if I don have time for them. There are some important things for me to do. But I'll still try to make time. :) Keep the messages coming. I appreciate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home